Bluehost vs WPEngine Hosting
Bluehost vs WPEngine: So, which hosting provider is better, Bluehost vs WPEngine? A lot of people are puzzled by this (especially beginners).
When choosing the finest web hosting service between Bluehost vs WPEngine for WordPress websites, I usually look at the value a website hosting service provides. I prioritize three factors: dependability, cost, and support. If a web hosting service does not give these three features, you should not bother reading a blog about this.
Unfortunately, there are lots of businesses that provide web hosting services to WordPress customers. Most of them are unusable and offer little worth in terms of pricing, dependability, and support.
If you’re looking for the best website hosting provider for WordPress websites, this blog is for you. I’ll just discuss two hosting services that are Bluehost vs WPEngine.
However, first and foremost. Why do you need a dependable hosting service, including Bluehost vs WPEngine?
Why these two website hosting providers, you may question?
Well, my answer is that I used both Bluehost and WPEngine hosting providers on my websites and was extremely happy with their web hosting packages and customer service. I decided to create a full blog analyzing Bluehost vs WPEngine web hosting services.
Bluehost vs WPEngine Hosting: Which is the best?
Bluehost hosting is the most popular hosting platform, with over 2 million sites, and shared hosting plans start at just $2.95 a month, while WP Engine is the business fully managed to host provider, with hosting packages starting at $30 per month.
Why Bluehost is the best Website Hosting?
Bluehost is one of the top WordPress web hosting providers because it not only provides reasonable hosting but is also used and suggested by hundreds of expert bloggers.
Bluehost has operated in the hosting industry since 1996, with over 18 years of website hosting experience. They also have a user-friendly customer support staff that is available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
They offer a variety of hosting services, including:
- Phone Support
- Email Support
- Live Chat assistance
Most web hosting providers I know do not offer this function because they are frightened of losing a large amount of money if their buyers want a refund. However, Bluehost provides its buyers with an anytime money-back guarantee; if you are unhappy with their web hosting services, you may request a refund at any time.
- Limitless bandwidth and Disk space.
- Limitless Email Accounts
- Limitless websites
- Support Staff that has received awards
- Google Adwords Credit of $100
- cPanel & SimpleScripts can install WordPress with a single tap
- Guaranteed uptime of 99.9%
Here are a few benefits of Bluehost hosting.
- A free domain for one year (normally around $10/year)
- Even the most basic package provides free SSL certificates.
- Customer service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Offers $200 in marketing
- Provides single-click WordPress installation
- Money refund guarantee for 30 days
Here are a few disadvantages of Bluehost hosting.
- Bluehost does not provide any monthly hosting plans (whereas WP Engine provides monthly hosting packages)
- Bluehost has a reputation for increasing sales
Why is WPEngine the Best Web Hosting Provider?
Who else wants a hosting provider that makes website load quicker, more secure, and less troubling?
WP Engine today serves almost 20 million users per day, which speaks volumes about the durability of WP Engine website hosting.
If you’re looking for the three primary aspects that define a website as fantastic, don’t go any further than WP Engine hosting. The three main factors are as follows:
- Excellent service
WP Engine provides the following features:
- Backups are automatically done (at no extra charge)
- Ensures unbreakable security
- Enhances the speed of your websites by four times.
- Email accounts, storage, & bandwidth are limitless.
- FREE Phone Service is Available all around
- Cloudflare CDN is a free CDN service.
Here are a few advantages of WP Engine hosting.
- There is a 60-day refund guarantee.
- EverCache technology is used to enhance website loading times.
- Free recovery of hacked websites (which is incredible)
- Let’s Encrypt SSL is free.
- StudioPress Themes is Free
- Global CDN is free
- WordPress updates are installed automatically.
- Backup and recovery data are free
- There is staging storage available.
- It gives managed WordPress hosting, which results in better site performance.
Here are a few disadvantages of WP Engine:
- It is one of the most expensive hosting platforms, with a basic price starting at $30 per month.
- It cannot be supported on non-WordPress platforms.
- You can only install some plugins & themes (due to the hosting environment’s limitations).
- WP Engine offers four pricing options:
The startup plan costs $30 per month (you may save $90 by getting 3 months free with a yearly payment) and contains the following features:
- A WordPress Installation
- 25,000 monthly visitors
- The bandwidth of 50 GB
- Local Storage of 10GB
The professional plan prices $58 per month (you can save $177 by getting 3 months free with a yearly payment) and contains the following features:
- 3 WordPress installations
- 75,000 monthly visitors
- 125 GB data transfer
- Local Storage of 15 GB
The growth plan prices $115 per month (you may save $345 by getting 3 months free with a yearly payment) and contains the following features:
- ten WordPress installations
- 100,000 monthly visitors
- a bandwidth of 200 GB
- Local Storage of 20 GB
The Scale plan prices $290 per month (you may save $870 by receiving 3 months free with a yearly payment) and contains the following features:
- 30 WordPress Setups
- 400,000 monthly visits
- 500 GB data transfer
- Local Storage of 50 GB