How to stop Hair Fall
Stop Hair fall? Worried about your hair fall? Don’t fret anymore. All you need to do is read this article and you will find your cure!
Hair fall is one of the most common problems that we can encounter in our daily lives. Although it’s one of the most common problems sometimes it becomes a major source of stress if not cured. Hair fall can be due to various reasons. It depends from person to person. Not all hair fall problems occur due to some reasons. It’s essential to understand the reason behind hair loss, then only any remedy can be effective. Some of the reasons for hair loss can be age factors and genes. Stress can also be another factor that can stimulate hair loss. While some of these problems can be treated through various remedies, others might require professional help. It’s important to know your needs. We have compiled 6 ways that can be used to cure your hair fall. Look through them and find out whatever works best for you.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil is a very versatile product that can be used as a beauty product as well as a cooking ingredient. Coconut oil has lauric acid whose structure helps the oil to get absorbed in the hair more easily. Coconut oil prevents protein loss thus helping your hair to grow faster, stronger and longer. Coconut is much more effective than other oils like mineral oil and is usually preferred over them. Apply it before washing your hair and get ready for amazing results in just a few days.
- Medicine: treatment using medicines should be considered when there is a lot of hair damage and no remedy or product is working. Sometimes hair stops growing because of internal factors like a deficiency. These cannot be treated until or unless professionally treated. Medicines can do wonders if the actual cause is detected properly. Some doctors also prescribe specific hair oils and shampoo to make the medicines work more effectively. Medicine should be taken only when prescribed by the doctor. There are a lot of sites these days that tell you the name of the medicines and might mislead you to buy different medicines. Don’t go blindly trusting these websites.
- Supplements: supplements are one of the effective ways that can help with your hair growth. Usually, vitamins like A, B, C & D are said to be efficient in controlling hair damage and preventing hair loss. Iron, magnesium, and zinc are also some of the other minerals that are effective in hair growth. You can easily take all these vitamins through multivitamin pills. Generally, multivitamin pills do not even have any side effects and are available easily. Some other supplements like biotin and Vitamin D should be taken only after asking your doctor. It’s because everyone’s dosage requirement is different and so should be taken accordingly.
- Proteins: Protein undoubtedly plays a very significant role in your hair growth. If your body is not getting enough protein, there is a very high chance that your hair start falling. Without enough protein, the hair also starts losing its texture. There are many ways to increase your protein intake. One of the easiest ways is to start with a protein-rich diet. Protein-rich diet includes eggs, dairy products, and if you are a non-vegetarian then fish. Taking protein supplements can also be another way to increase protein intake in your body.
- Change your diet: diet is a major part of our lifestyle and can play a very role when it comes to anything related to physical health. There is a term called Mediterranean diet that is perfect to prevent hair loss and increase hair growth. The Mediterranean diet focuses more on plant-based foods. It contains large quantities of whole grain and legumes. Fruits and vegetables also make up a very important part of this diet. It emphasizes less on meat products. Dairy products and eggs are limited and are taken only in certain amounts. Unsaturated fats like olive oils are also a part of this diet which makes this diet a comparatively fat-rich diet.
- Don’t forget to take care of your scalp: Self-care is very important when it comes to preventing hair loss. Regular hair washing is a must. Regular washing doesn’t mean washing your hair daily but it should be washed 3 times a week. Washing your hair daily is also bad for your scalp as it can make your roots weak and hair oily. Try to apply and massage your hair properly with oil before taking a head bath. Also, when going for hair dyeing and treatments in salons, make sure to use only organic products. Products with high chemical content can damage your hair badly.
Here we are done with all the best remedies that are effective in preventing your hair loss. These remedies will work best only when you understand your hair needs and use products accordingly.