Why Should Everybody Use Bluehost For Company
What effect could a Bluehost hosting service have on your company?
Load time: Your website’s loading time is the most important factor that can either make or break your company. Conversion rates will increase if the site loads quickly. If your site takes a long time to load, many visitors will go to another site instead of yours.
Maintaining your page load time at convenient times therefore the most difficult challenge for any internet marketer. And the loading time is primarily determined by the web hosting provider you choose. If you select a reputable service, which includes Bluehost, you will be able to manage a webpage that opens quickly.
Hacking: Security is rapidly becoming the top priority for internet marketers, particularly in 2014. If you do not even care about keeping your website hack-proof, it could be cracked or hacked someday. If you use Bluehost, you could have a complete backup of the website and making it more difficult to hack.
Database and full website backup: You must maintain a complete backup of your entire website content and database on a secure server. Whenever it is about to take regular Database backups, Bluehost is the ideal option. It’s a simple way to back up your entire content; even non-techies may complete this process.
Bluehost hosting services include
Bluehost is trusted by nearly 2 million websites worldwide. It is one of the world’s most reasonable and popular web hosting providers, and it has been a member of Endurance International Group (EIG) since 2010.
Check them out if you are wondering why you should select Bluehost for your company and if you would like to learn about all of the advantages it offers.
- Install an unlimited amount of websites
- Get unlimited web storage and bandwidth.
- Free SSL
- 1 free domain included (for 1 year)
- Park domains & subdomains are unlimited.
- Email accounts and storage both are unlimited.
- Marketing offers to cost more than $175 (including Google AdSense and Bing)
- Domain Privacy and Spam Expert Accessibility
Bluehost provides excellent uptime
The amount of time a server has been up and running is known as uptime. If you choose it or another hosting provider for your company, you must be aware of their uptime.
Uptime is often expressed as a percentage, such as “99.9% uptime,” and it provides you a good idea of how efficient a Web hosting service is at maintaining their systems up and managing, and it promises 99.99% uptime.
What is the difference between Bluehost Shared, VPS, and Dedicated hosting?
To help you grasp the differences between shared hosting, VPS hosting, and dedicated hosting, let’s start with the fundamentals.
Bluehost shared hosting:
Because a huge number of customers have their accounts located on the same dedicated server, you will have access to the same features as other users, which is why shared hosting is also affordable.
Bluehost shared hosting options begin from $2.95 a month.
Bluehost VPS hosting:
VPS hosting allows vast amounts of traffic and gives you better control over your sites than dedicated hosting (through administrative access), but at a less expensive price.
Bluehost VPS hosting services start at $14.95 per month, offering you the advantage of a dedicated server even at a small percentage of the cost of shared hosting plans.
Bluehost dedicated hosting:
Dedicated hosting is an advanced version of hosting in which you can purchase entire servers dedicated to your needs only. So, if you want faster speeds, security, and dedicated hosting that is operated just to serve your website, it is the way to go.
Bluehost dedicated hosting plans start at $74.99 a month as well as are well worth the cost if your company receives a large amount of traffic.
Advantages of using Bluehost
So, why should you choose Bluehost for your company? We hope that by now you have decided that it is an excellent choice for your company. However, if you’re still exploring it, you should be aware of the benefits of choosing it for your company.
Here are some advantages of using Bluehost for your company:
- A wide variety of hosting plans are available. (Shared hosting plans begin at $2.95 per month.)
- You’ll get a free domain for a year (saving you $10 straight immediately).
- Spam Assassin and Spam Expert are great spam-prevention features.
- Even with the simplest hosting plans, you can always get a free SSL certificate.
- It also provides hotlink security to protect your images and data from being stolen.
- IP address blacklists are commonly used to ban spammers as well as bots.
- SSH access is required to protect your website.
- It provides excellent eCommerce tools that enable you to easily create an online store including a wide variety of shopping cart choices that you can download and use to enhance your company.